Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tis the Season...

...to watch all of your favorite Christmas movies and tv show specials. In no particular order here are my favorites to watch year after year after year.


Christmas In Connecticut


The Muppets Christmas Carol -- a perennial favorite.


Elf -- I was watching this last year when I went into labor, needless to say I did not finish the movie.


Home Alone -- I just recently sold my Talkboy.


Addams Family tv Christmas Special


It's A Wonderful Life -- I have a very special place in my heart for this movie. ♥


The Little Drummer Boy


Meet Me In St. Louis -- This isn't necessarily a Christmas movie, since it covers all of the seasons, but it spends a good chunk of time at Christmas. And here's a piece of trivia; Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas was written for this movie.


Home Alone 2 -- I so badly wanted to go into FAO Schwarz, it looked like a dream toy store!


Flinstone's Christmas tv Special -- I loved everything about this episode, I liked seeing snow on the palm trees, Barney's ear muffs made out of a wishbone and Betty's usual bow replace with a sprig of holly.


Charlie Brown Christmas -- "And that's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown."


A Claymation Christmas Celebration -- Oh my gosh, I LOVED this tv special as a kid; from the dinosaur hosts to the California Raisins, it was the best in my book!


Happy Days Christmas tv special -- the Fonz has no family but doesn't want to tell the Cunninghams that he has no place to go on Christmas Eve.


The Brady Bunch Christmas tv special -- Oh no, Carol has laryngitis and can't sing her solo at church!


The Office Christmas Party episode -- the office has a Christmas gift exchange, Michael gives an iPod and gets upset when he receives a homemade oven mitt.


A Very Brady Christmas -- And the Brady's make it again on my list in this cheesetastic made for tv special! I absolutely loved it as a kid because the Brady's were all grown up, I was bummed that it was not the real Cindy though.

Nester the Long Eared ChristmasDonkey -- Another Claymation gem, why is Nester crying? You'll have to watch to find out!


Miracle on 34th Street

Well folks, that is a pretty comprehensive list of my favorite Christmas movies and shows to watch, maybe you'll find a new one to watch and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...